Winston Churchill

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." Winston Churchill

Friday, March 4, 2011

It's Time

A year and a half ago someone asked me if I wanted to go to Africa with them. I said 'sure', never believing it would happen. Well, guess what, it's here. I will not lie and say I'm totally excited to go. The thoughts of leaving my babies and my husband is the hardest thing I've had to do, in awhile. But it is short term, and I will be back. I want to thank everyone that helped make this happen. Everyone from The Summit that donated balls, blankets and teddy bears, thank you so much! And Sport Chek for making all those balls available, Dino your the best! The Red Cross for giving me all those colouring books and crayons, you almost put me over my weight limit. For the well wishes from friends and family, it means a lot. And to my family here in the Sault, thank you for giving of your self so this trip could happen. I have no doubt that things will be taken care of here at home, and that my baby's will not miss a beat. Thank you so much! So, until Kenya (Sunday sometime), have a good time in the snow and I will update you then. Ange

No comments:

Post a Comment