Winston Churchill

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." Winston Churchill

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Victoria's Passion

Lastnight I was asked to speak about Victoria and explain why the trip was named after her. I decided to read her testimony because it's her story in her words. I honestly thought I could read it without crying, never happened. I blubbered like an idiot, not because I was sad for her but becasue the last year and a half had finally come together on that day. I was reading her story to ladies in Africa, speaking about His love. I was blown away with the fact that even from death, He can still use you. There wasn't a dry eye in the house, Jesus was definetly in the room. It was because of Him this story was able to be told. I'm crying now as I write this because my deepest desire in life is to be His servant. From the day I met Vic, He had this all planned which makes me very excited for the future. For the first time in my life I have no plans past today. He has totaly control and He hasn't let me down, the fact that I'm sitting in the hot sun of Kenya is a testiment to that!
Psalms 42:1 As a deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God. My soal thirsts for God, for the living God.

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord Ange:):)May He fill you up and pour you out over and over again!!Love you!! So glad He is real to you in all that is happening!

    ReplyDelete